Help Me Pick

Which Body shape?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone. I just finished my first guitar... and I've realized how addicting guitar building is. I have a month left of summer, and while I'm not playing guitar, I have nothing to do, so I want go go buy another piece of wood (or two) and start on body #2... the guitar would be due next summer.

Now, I'm stuck on these three. I really like the simplicity of the modern eagle... but I also like how it's got all the roundedness... I forget the real word I'm looking for. And I like how everything looks all together in the package. One thing I DON'T like is the fect that it might turn out weird without a set neck because of the way the 'horns' meet the heel.

But, I also like the... 'BAM!' of the Explorer. I haven't seen many guitars like it, and I have yet to have a guitar that is Pointy. I don't like really pointy guitars, but I seem to like V's and explorers.

And, V's. I like the gibson because it has symmetry. but I like how the jackson looks so sharp. I'm aware that V's also mught be easier with a neck through??? but i don't have the money to buy the parts yet... just the wood for the body.

Thanks for your opinion, and I put an OTHER choice just in case. This poll is just to help me because I'm really stuck.

P.S... for the OTHER choice, don't tell me Strat, Les Paul, Ibanez AX style, BC Rich style(s), or RG style... thanks, I just don't have the intrest in making any of those just yet.

:D

EDIT: Just in case anyone thinks this poll is out of place; it isn't, becase it it a 'thought' in progress and it will progress, and turn into a guitar sooner or later.

Edited by Sobot