Tremol-no.com Site Update & New Forum!

Hey folks!

How about a complete overhaul and a cool new feature for the site?

Okay! Then here's what we've got for ya:

(1) totally re-vamped site. It's all ASP now, so it should load fast and run smooth.

(ALL) pages updated, including the Players page.

(1) ASP-based forum!

The forum doesn't have an 'off-topic' area, so we can't jack around, but...there are plenty of other forums out there where we can. LOL I want to keep the Tremol-No site as pro as possible, with just loads of info. It'll be pretty dry, but so is the reference section at the library. :D

If ya find any flubs, please email me and let me know about them. I'll get them fixed ASAFP.

And, as usual, if anyone has any questions, feel free to post here or email me. I'll get them answered for ya.

So, get on the email notification list (link on front page), and sign up on the forum! I'll see ya there!

Thanks folks!

http://www.tremol-no.com

http://www.tremol-no.com/forum/

Thanks GF.

We've done a ton more tweaks to the forum tonight. It's looking slick, and working SMOOOOOOTH. A few more touches and it should be finished.

I've got a few hours to spend working on the fonts on the main site. That'll be done by the weekend.

Enjoy the site folks, and let me know if you run across any problems.

heh, all it needs now is a "win a free tremol-no" button..

I was thinking of a contest or regular giveaway like that. One idea was "Show Us Your Tremol-No Next To A Nice Rack!"

I thought about it for a second, then realized: guitar players...trying to be funny...would send in pics of their T-No next to a stack of Rocktron, Digitech, Eventide, and Mesa gear.

So little humor there.

:D

If I do come up with something, I'll let you guys know ASAFP.

You're the man who designed the Tremolno! Well you probably hear it a lot of times, but that's just a great idea. I can't wait until it's sold so I can recycle the little block of wood that blocks my old trem.

I mean come on, it blocks a trem, unblocks it, AND it opens beers. This is the metal player's best friend!