What Should I Do With This?

I just decided to dismantle it all, save the parts and call it a lost cause.  Chalk it up to experience.  I'll probably post the body on the Bay and see if someone will actually pay some cash to try and salvage it.

I might be interested in it, how much would you want for it?

Wow. Great wood in that top.

I agree with all the comments. I would have probably been a little gentler, but good job taking all that criticism and not having a hissy. :D

I think you've got a great eye for picking out wood, I just think that with your body styles, the headstocks are all wrong. I think its time you made your first neck, or start buying necks with paddle headstocks.

I also agree that if you are not going to do a time proven design, that you should prototype the body AND neck and see how they go together. Post some pics here and get some feedback.

Man, I really like the top on that twisted SG, care to share your wood source?

Wow. Great wood in that top.

I agree with all the comments. I would have probably been a little gentler, but good job taking all that criticism and not having a hissy. :D

I think you've got a great eye for picking out wood, I just think that with your body styles, the headstocks are all wrong. I think its time you made your first neck, or start buying necks with paddle headstocks.

I also agree that if you are not going to do a time proven design, that you should prototype the body AND neck and see how they go together. Post some pics here and get some feedback.

Man, I really like the top on that twisted SG, care to share your wood source?

It was off the Bay, but I can't recall the source. I'll try to go back and look at my account and see if I have the record. I really just did a "spalted maple" key word search. I've found awesome stuff looking for "figured maple" too.