Hey guys i joined the forum the other day and im just starting my 1st guitar... But i cant decide what the finish is gonna be so i cant get started yet... so im gonna ask you guys wich u think would look better... Stained Blue Veneer with Chrome hardware Or White with Gold Hardware...

Big Tom

:D

First of all, welcome to the forum. Now for the hard part. :D Personally,I'd go with the blue stain, but that totally depends on what you like.

p.s. what type of guitar is this gonna be? (strat-type, tele-type, ect...)

Well they are both just as easy really only difference is going to be adding the Veneer... the shape is gonna be the same as the Ibanez RGs, I have a RG320QS atm and just love the body on it. Just cant decide on the finish... and i cant afford to do 2 but i think im gonna go with the White and gold... save a lil money on not buying the Veneer but gonna have to spend that lil extra on having the Hardware gold rather than Chrome but its only a small amount B)

Will post on here as i progress with it and will probably be on here asking for some help!

Big Tom

:D