Custom Logo

silvano17

Hi at all, I am an italian guitarist and this is my first post. I have read with great interest the tutorial "How to make a custom logo in one-million, well, 5 easy steps" by Bill Jehlee and I would know how to use Corel Draw to trasform a Fender logo in "Silvan" logo, the name of my son. Thanks for help. Ciao

Rodolfo

Hi at all, I am an italian guitarist and this is my first post. I  have read with great interest the tutorial "How to make a custom logo in one-million, well, 5 easy steps" by Bill Jehlee and I would know how to use Corel Draw to trasform a Fender logo in "Silvan" logo, the name of my son. Thanks for help. Ciao

Rodolfo

note sure about corel draw . i know how to do it in adobe illustrator though which u can try for 30 days for free. it can be downloaded from adobe.com . all u do is match the font in illustrator its pretty easy let me know if u need more help.

Adam

Thank you for your reply, Adam. A question: Fender logo isn't  a font, how can I modify (or manipulate) it with Illustrator? Ciao

Rodolfo

it just says fenfer if i recall. havent had a fender in ages. u can match that in illustrator. im bored as hell tell me how big you want it and what u want it changed to ill do it for ya and then link it to ya also if u could post a pic of the original that would be great.

adam

To the font question, it's called Adobe Brush Script. I used it on a headstock. He wanted his guitar called the "Jimcaster", and the font is pretty much exact.

DSC01216.jpg

That's before any of the clear's where sprayed onto it. I used the same method as the jellyman :D

I forgot to add that there's a Brush Script Hollow too. You can use that to color the gold in the letters. Once you get the font you can play around with it in corel draw to get it right. I tried to do it but I just don't have the patience to play on my computer all day, so I just wrote Jimcaster and printed it out. :D

Edited by AlGeeEater

Wow!! Sound great! Where can I find Adobe Brush Script or Brush Script Hollow?

Another question: wich is the "Stratocaster" font?

Thanks to all for the help. Ciao

Rodolfo

To the font question, it's called Adobe Brush Script. I used it on a headstock. He wanted his guitar called the "Jimcaster", and the font is pretty much exact.

DSC01216.jpg

That's before any of the clear's where sprayed onto it. I used the same method as the jellyman :D

I forgot to add that there's a Brush Script Hollow too. You can use that to color the gold in the letters. Once you get the font you can play around with it in corel draw to get it right. I tried to do it but I just don't have the patience to play on my computer all day, so I just wrote Jimcaster and printed it out. :D

Search google for "Download Adobe Brush Script, or download brush script. The hollow one is the stratish one. It's hollowed out in the middle so you can color it in.

Rodolfo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/AlG...er/DSC01216.jpg

Thanks, I search

Rodolfo

Search google for "Download Adobe Brush Script, or download brush script. The hollow one is the stratish one. It's hollowed out in the middle so you can color it in.

Rodolfo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/AlG...er/DSC01216.jpg