How much is this guitar worh?

Bigtommyb

Hey Folks! Im selling an Antoria Rock Star Hollow body and i dont have a clue how much its worth im gonna get some pics and put em on here asap (so in about 20mins or so...) its it pretty awsome condition only thing thats wrong with it is one of the pots doesnt work properly and theres slight rusting on the pickups...

So any ideas on Value... post in £ or $ im not botherd... :D

Big Tom

B)

Ok ive quickly made a lil web site... it sucks but its only for pics that im gonna post and details on the the guitar that im gonna start work on as soon as i get the money to pay for the parts

Click ME!!!!

ok have a look im gonna wack some more pics on there soon of that guitar (better ones)

Big Tom

:D

Looks like a classic 335 anyway to post pictures you need to have them uploaded somewhere first.

Then take the URL,web address of the picture you want to show such as http://www.mypicturesomething.com/the one.jpg and place it in the popup window when you hit the "IMG" button while your posting. It is visable above the area where your typing your message.