Old Project

Well attached is a picture of an old project that I recently started to work on again. Actually, the body had been sitting in the house for about 1 1/2 years after I lost the battle with the router (see shape of the lower horn). However, the other day I decided to see what I could do. I reshaped the horn (it turned out okay). I also changed from a traditional tele plate to a hipshot ( lots of new and old holes). The hipshot covers all holes except a portion of one. I will fill that in later this week. I decided to make the change because I wanted to add 2 x P90s. I am on a huge P90 kick right now. In fact, I do not own a guitar with Humbuckers anymore, but the P90s can cover a ton of ground.

Bill

---------------------------------------

3434377e92cbbc2fbdab0daaddc532.jpg

Well attached is a picture of an old project that I recently started to work on again.  Actually, the body had been sitting in the house for about 1 1/2 years after I lost the battle with the router (see shape of the lower horn).  However, the other day I decided to see what I could do.  I reshaped the horn (it turned out okay).  I also changed from a traditional tele plate to a hipshot ( lots of new and old holes).  The hipshot covers all holes except a portion of one.  I will fill that in later this week.  I decided to make the change because I wanted to add 2 x P90s.  I am on a huge P90 kick right now.  In fact, I do not own a guitar with Humbuckers anymore, but the P90s can cover a ton of ground.

Bill

---------------------------------------

Issues with hosting site

Dude I think ur pic didn't work I don't see anything :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Yummy!!

The look of P-90's has really been growing on me lately, and this guitar really works well with the cream covers. I'm helping a friend of mine build a custom Strat (it's still in the planning phases) and I'm trying to convince him to use P-90's in it.

Actually, I don't even play guitar (only bass), but I like the sound of the P-90's I've heard that I guess I'm just trying to live vicariously through him.