Prs Part 2

mastertone007

Since my last topic got closed down cool.

Maybe i shold make myself clear, so you guys get it.

I am after some body blanks, nothing huge (no real work, no caving of the body, no routing). I just dont have the time to get the PRS Shape and shape the neck.

Thats all i want done, and of course i will pay someone for this.

I dont want the whole thing made, just the basic shape of a prs custom 22. And the neck.

But if you guys want to go ahead and start being wankers and start reading into my things that are not there, well have fun.

Cheers

WELCOME TO VACATION ISLAND, ENJOY YOUR TWO WEEK STAY

Edited by rhoads56

Yeah i would,  But they way over charge. 

Its not really dirty work, carving the top, now thats dirty work, lol.  I am sure you all know what i mean.

Warmoth dont have what i want anyway. 

Cheers

Since my last topic got closed down cool.

Maybe i shold make myself clear, so you guys get it.

I am after some body blanks, nothing huge (no real work, no caving of the body, no routing). I just dont have the time to get the PRS Shape and shape the neck.

Thats all i want done, and of course i will pay someone for this.

I dont want the whole thing made, just the basic shape of a prs custom 22. And the neck.

But if you guys want to go ahead and start being wankers and start reading into my things that are not there, well have fun.

Cheers

Ok, If you want someone to do this. You should as you stated make yourself clear. A qualified builder would be scared off by a couple things. First you don't give enough detail as to exactly what you want. Second you state Warmoth way over charges, indicating you are not willing to pay much for this work. I am not trying to be rude, just honest.

Maybe a good more cost effective route would be buying kits, or "off the rack" pre-built necks. That will be much cheaper than having custom work done(at least by someone who is competent). If what you are looking for needs to be custom, it will cost more unless you do it yourself. Good luck with your search.

Peace,Rich

P.S. You may also get a better responce in the buy sell trade section. As that is what you are looking to do.