Wts Bridge Breed And Nw Uber Metal

Nitefly SA

I am trying to sell a Dimarzio Breed bridge pickup and a non working uber metal metal distortion pedal

The Breed is in great condition, like new has 6 inches of covered lead it is black.

The Uber Metal is also in really good condition it just stopped working one day, it is still under warranty (bought 9/10/05) and there is some procedure where i can switch it over to you so you could probably get it fixed for free, i am no where near an authorized service center so i cant get it fixed or if you are good with electronics (im not) you may be able to fix it yourself, it is a great pedal when it works both items are 50 dollars, PM me if you are interested, thanks

Edit:Uber metal still in box with instructions

Edited by Nitefly SA

• 2 weeks later...

A little advice: The warrenty will be void for Canadians, and I am then assuming all non-Americans. I called up a service dealer here in Canada and they told me that. I think it's because the warrenty laws and policies are different from American.