Can Anyone Recomend A Swamp Ash Supplier?

ACG

Hi everyone because of the fine members o this site and their habit of sharing info I am now buying from some fine suppliers of fiqured maple. I thank everyone for theri assistance.

I have a little guitar company that is feeding 7 families overseas and our cash turnover is important. We make money the old fashioned way "we work hard and do a good job and treat our customers right"...

I am really sick and tired of people who want to get rich quick from one guitar or one piece of wood. Can some one please recomend me a supplier of SWAMP ASH that is not riddiculously over priced?

I am also looking for ALder...

Please PM me or email me at awesomejohn7@yahoo.com

I need to find a "nice little company to work with" that wont go for my jugular vien when quoting me prices on an other wise inexpensive wood...

Thanks in advance for your help everyone...

Thanks alot for your reply.. I really appreciate it. I was looking for a "southern USA" supplier for "SWAMP ASH" because due to shipping and customs duties to Europe by the time the wood is sold to a 3rd party the price markup is "brutal"...

Would anyone know of a guy in the USA south who would I could buy some swamp ash from at a decent price? Thank you in advance for your help..