George Lynch Reh Guitar Instructionals Video

kamikazi

• 2 weeks later...

do not condone or participate in the unlawful sharing of copyrighted materials.

Well, speak for yourself.

That doesn't mean I have any Lynch videos, and it cracks me up that someone just comes right out and asks something like this.

You'd be amazed at how much copyright violations have gone on around here, right out in the open. We've had parts of books slightly modified and put in the tutorials section, people have bought tool/jig plans, then posted the info, etc. But I'm not complaining. That stuff just seems to happen with the internet, because none of us are that smart that we can come up with all kinds of stuff on our own. It's mostly us just repeating info that we once paid for. Of course, I DO get tired of sharing info I once paid for, for nothing in return, which is why most of my information sharing is through email correspondence. But, I don't want any new "email buddies".

Of course, I DO get tired of sharing info I once paid for, for nothing in return, which is why most of my information sharing is through email correspondence. But, I don't want any new "email buddies".

<immature brat who expects everything for nothing, and refuses to "work" for the info>

YOUR a%@*&$, you should give me alzorz that inforex for nuthink, you are a badzor man

</immature brat who expects everything for nothing, and refuses to "work" for the info>