Gotm Entry....

That's awesome, the warrior is one of my favourite 'Metal' guitar shapes and I like what you did with that lower horn.

How long did that finish take you, from bare wood to finished ?

If i worked on it everyday, from primer to buffing, it would be 10-12 days, 1.5-3 total hours per day, including sanding and gun cleanup. The patterned effect took 30 minutes to go from pure black to the silver look, then 45 minutes later the red was finished. Buffing takes 2-4 hours.

Oh yeah...I caught someone looking at this old thread, if anyone wants to look at your...errr...promotional machine!!

Perry's Promotional Machine Thread!!!

But, having found this, what's with that wheel...that's not a red pin stripped, low profile tyre on an alloy mag...had to put on a spare or something...??? psw

Yeah, i wanted a red pinstripe on the tyre so it matched the old skool Monaros from the sixties. Got a set of GTO (aussie GTO, not the ****** US version) rims on it now.

Funnily enough, that thread was about shirt designs. I got those made (and a bunch of other types) and now im going to next step.... proffessionally designs artwork and multicolour prints. Cant wait.

How about that bridge? Is the neck without an angle and how deep is the hole for the bridge?

Tunomatic, Gotoh... as per the first post.

Recessed how much? who cares!! Its deep enough to work, with stuff all spare, just how it should be. Giving you a measurement is useless, cause who knows how thick your (or my) fretboard is.

ADMIN EDIT: Watch the language, Perry. You know better.

old skool Monaros from the sixties

Me mum drove a Monaro back then...no pin stripes but I remember it being hard to get into the back seat...the hot black vinyl interior...and banging those wide doors on the carport...oh yeah, and the shark gill intakes and all that power wasted on essentially a sunday driver...doh!

It was gone by the time I learn't to drive...doh...doh!!