Welcome aboard! I've only been a member for a short while and I've already gotten some great feedback from the fine folks here. I'm loving it here. I'm sure you will too.

Thanks again for the nice welcome guys, I am from Nevada, work at an underground mine, play guitar for a hobby, and am testing the water with refinishing an old geet. Im kind of new at it, so I will probably need all the help I can get, I was referred here from the Dean forum, good guys over there.

You work in an underground mine? Good god. I think I would soil my pants. :-) How is that?

Thanks again for the nice welcome guys, I am from Nevada, work at an underground mine, play guitar for a hobby, and am testing the water with refinishing an old geet. Im kind of new at it, so I will probably need all the help I can get, I was referred here from the Dean forum, good guys over there.

You work in an underground mine? Good god. I think I would soil my pants. :-) How is that?

Its actually not that bad, I guess its more of an adrenaline seeking type job, its always there. That and I have more access to high explosives than most men in the miltary, well, at least I dont have to have the presidents permission to use them. :D

and yes, a Slayer fan I am.