Need Help Finding Info On Guitar

i have a riverhead guitar by headyway.... strat inspired body very light... has a dual rocker trem and locking nut the brand name is printed on guitar body. its finished in black.

dnt have a pciture right now but if anyone has any information on this guitar as to its value please let me know or just general information on it. im looking to trade it in along with washburn ea-20n acoustic electric festival series so that i can get this les paul studio in faded brown ive been wanting or a firebird studio, maybe even a firebird VII if this guitar is worth enough.

so let me know and thanks in advance for any help.

i have a riverhead guitar by headyway.... strat inspired body very light... has a dual rocker trem and locking nut the brand name is printed on guitar body. its finished in black.

dnt have a pciture right now but if anyone has any information on this guitar as to its value please let me know or just general information on it. im looking to trade it in along with washburn ea-20n acoustic electric festival series so that i can get this les paul studio in faded brown ive been wanting or a firebird studio, maybe even a firebird VII if this guitar is worth enough.

so let me know and thanks in advance for any help.

i did a search on harmony central and couldn't find any info on it at all..sorry. you might do a search on ebay and have more luck.

mine isnt quite as bad as that one but id have to agree its in pretty bad shape... mines got dot inlays and hardware and all is good electronics arent noisy but as you can tell i was hoping to get at most like $300 for it if even that. the other guitar guitar center is willing to pay me $800 for and then if i trade in my mexi strat as well i'll have enough money for the les paul studio thats on sale right now.... i think it may be discontinued because it is a natural faded brown finish like on some SG's and ic ant seem to find anything similar on gibsons website.

thanks for all the help though worth a shot