Fretboard Attachment Help Needed

Titebond's standard, but a lot of folks use Epoxy. Both release with heat, epoxy doesn't introduce additional moisture to the neck, which can cause it to back-bow. Honestly, I've not found that to be an issue, but I know many people who have. I stick with Titebond.

Titebond's standard, but a lot of folks use Epoxy. Both release with heat, epoxy doesn't introduce additional moisture to the neck, which can cause it to back-bow. Honestly, I've not found that to be an issue, but I know many people who have. I stick with Titebond.

Thanks for pointing out epoxy, I thought about suggesting it in my previous post, but I got to thinking, "hum, this is probably his first neck, using epoxy, might need to remove fingerboard if a mistake is made, I better just mention Titebond.. " lol I sure didn't want to be the one who had to help remove the fingerboard, so I didn't even say the word epoxy.. :D

Mattia is right though, epoxy is a great choice but only if you know what your doing and have some experience in building first.