Not an Auction, But...

GEdwardJones

:o Wow! I'm supprsed it isn't sold already, at that price it should go fairly soon I would expect. Thats a killer looking job for that coinage, only thing that makes me scratch my head is the 25-1/4" scale.

But shoot you couldn't finish a new AANJ body in sparkle plus buy the new trem and pups for that price!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok let me get this straight, first link you posted takes me to a page that says its a ibanez factory built essex by the anboy name, it has a 149 dollar price tag and theres a shopping cart box with the number 1, then you click on that and it allows you go higher in the numbers as if theres more than 1 available, but they make it sound like a one of a kind with the word proto type, but never use the word one of a kind, also seeing one on ebay at the same time as the one on the first link, makes me belive that this is not a one of a kind, but a proto type that they still have available, so i guess the guy on ebay thought well hell for 149 might as well take a chance and try to unload this thing for almost double, hmm, i would try to get yours for 149 off that first link as i belive that theres more of them out there, damnit if i did not have that project mako im wanting to fix up i would try it out, hell maybe for 149 i can put the mako on hold, well at least thats my take on it, its not a one of a kind, for 149 it cant be, theres gotta be more of em

what do you guys think

Jeremy

NoticedThis on rondomusic.com. According to them it's a one-off built at the Fuji-Gakki plant apparently to specs similar to the RG7420 except with a 22 fret neck and a single coil. Besides the horrible headstock shape for $145 I'm dang tempted...

If it's really just a prototype, I would expect the seriel number to be 000009 instead of 6045009. Not sure what's up with that.