Jump to content

just a question


Recommended Posts

ok...my dad was watching the new yankee workshop show with..um..norm abram i think, and when i walked in the room..norm was painting a mailbox stand thing witha spray can...but the can had an attachment on the nozzle that made it look sort of like a spray gun. I jus thought that this could be a good thing to have when using a spray can... ne body know wat it is,called or where i can get one???

thnx, Zak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...