What are yout thoughts on my posts on PG?

I actually did live near Jacksonville, AR. My high school was in Jax right next to the Air Force Base. I'm about 2-3 hours from Jax, FL now though.

Also, I spent my first semester of college at Monticello. Then decided to leave and go to UALR to be closer to home. I thought you said you were from the intelligent part :D just kidding. It's nice country down there once you get past Pine Bluff.

Man, I can't believe that it is growing there. There was nothing around but the college when I was there. What has come to spur the economy?

To get back to the main point of this thread... I have been suprised how generous Jeremy is at giving detailed instruction about how to do things. A lot of business people would just tell us to send it to them and they will do it for a fee. I think I get what he is saying when he says how could he be just doing things to gain business when everything he does here is really keeping him from getting business because he is showing us how to do it ourselves.

I was especially suprised that he gave me the details of his custom paint job on that cool Floral Jem.

BTW, I'd like to see more pics too Jeremy!