Emg In Esp's

I'm Having A Problem With Installing My EMG 81 And 85 Into My ESP f50. Everything Is Installed Correctly According To The Diagram Provided By EMG. They Have Been Used Before In My Old Epiphone Les Paul So I Know They Work. The Problem I'm Having Is That When I Plug The Cord In I Get Nothing. I Do Have A Fresh Battery In It Also But When I Unplug The Cord Half Way I Get Sound But The Switch, The Volume And The Tone Pods Don't Do Anything. I Found A Trouble Shooting Site On EMG's Website And It Said To Check The Connectors On The Pick Ups And I Did And They Are In The Right Way (gold side away from pickup) But Still The Same Problem Persists. Can Anyone Help Me?

Sounds like you don't have the jack wired up correctly.

That's Wat Is Was. Thanks. Now The Problem Is That I Think The Pickups Are Both Running At The Same Time. The Switch Does Not Seem To Be Doing Any Thing Or The Tone Knob. But The Volume Works. Also I Get Kind Of A Crackel When I Turn The Knobs. Do You Think I Need New Hardware?

You might try cleaning the pots with some contact spray stuff, but I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in.

Also, would you mind using proper capitalization? As in, beginning of the sentence? I find trying to read A Sentence Where Every Word Is Capitalized very distracting/tiring.