A Guitar Building Book Written By Project Guitar Members?

This may or may not be a new idea, but i was wondering if any members here were interested in writting a sort of guide/book to guitar\bass\acoustic bulding for new members of the foum to look through before decide to go head first into the world of the luthier. I have seen way to many people in the forum ask the same question 300 times and people to lazy to use the search function.

I was thinking that if we could get some of the members in this forum (if they had time) to put together a collection of information/pictures/diagrams in some sort of guide (that could be aimed towards to first time builder and if we have time even add in some advanced techniques). I think it would be a great help to the members of this community both the first time builders and the experinced members.

What is everyone else's take on this idea... Im sure im not the think of this...

That's a pretty big undertaking, and the various tutorials on the main site, and pinned in the various sections, serve pretty much exactly that function.

(that said, I am slowly putting together my own tutorials/blather on making guitars for my website, but that ain't gonna be done any time soon...)