What Do You Think?

I found this while surfing the pages of ebay uk and I thought, I just gad to ask you guys, what's your opinion on it? *hint* the volume and tone controls

271.jpg

Just a side note story, it's been quite sometime for me to find one of these (Floral JEM), I don't know why I like it, maybe just to be different. But the price, unfortunately for me, is quite steep for me. Maybe one of these days...

i am almost positive that is not a realy jem, for one the monkey grip is huge, 2 the knobs arent supposed to go over the side of the pickguard, 3 the shape isnt even right, the upper horn should be fatter and both horns should be bent in more

EDIT: this is what a real flower print looks like http://members.tripod.com/gtrkev/guitars/JEM-BODY.JPG

Edited by Nitefly SA

My first thought was that the shape looked off, especially the horns.

After reading nitefly's post I agree with him.

Personally I think that those floral jem things are among the ugliest guitars ever made, but thats just my opinion :D

steve vai earlier in his career was just crying out for attention, notice before he switched to a nice,classy white guitar with gold hardware it was all like bright ,neon funkadelic colors
Dude, it was the 80s. Big hair, crazy clothes, pointy guitars, and yes, bright colors.

That doesn't make it right, though. :D

I thought the Swirl Universe Jems Looked pretty darn cool.... :D

Looks like a "replica" if its fit to call it that.

I personally really like "brown" guitars.

I like really beautiful woods and I like oil finishes. I really like the feel of oil finishes and they seem to be easy to keep clean looking. (IE no polishing!)

The White with Gold Jems are some of the most beautiful guitars ever created in my opinion, they seem to be able to look radical and mellow at the same time.

I'll build one some day...... and a Tele, and a 7 string strat, and a double neck and a 6 string bass and a 4 string bass, and a 7 string of my own design and a 6 string of my own design then baritone versions of all the guitars and then..........

I really need a full time job........

i think the same thing as marksound, it was the eighties and although the eighties did produce some good music im not that big a fan of it and the same goes for the jem

yeah, it's a copy of floral JEM, a chinese made copy. though i wouldn't say that chinese made copies of famous guitars are not good, this one just isn't right, the horns, the monkey grip and especially the knobs position, i zoom up the picture, you could actually see that it is the knobs are off from the edge of the pickguard. sigh...

i'll build one if i dared enough... one of these days, just one of these days...