Engl Powerball + Pod Xt Pro

helge

hi, might be a little of topic, but i'm still putting it in here. my problem is. i'm going to buy a engl powerball in the next couple of weeks and also would like to buy a pod xt pro, because when i tested it out, i really like some of the effects. i also have some boss and some 19" effects. thats not much of a problem so far, but how to i plug them all into the engl amp??? i really dont need all the amp and cabinet models from the pod, because i cant think of a better sound, then the engl already has. can i use just the effects??? would be really great, if you guys could help me with this. thanks a lot.

hi, might be a little of topic, but i'm still putting it in here. my problem is. i'm going to buy a engl powerball in the next couple of weeks and also would like to buy a pod xt pro, because when i tested it out, i really like some of the effects. i also have some boss and some 19" effects. thats not much of a problem so far, but how to i plug them all into the engl amp??? i really dont need all the amp and cabinet models from the pod, because i cant think of a better sound, then the engl already has. can i use just the effects??? would be really great, if you guys could help me with this. thanks a lot.

i believe it would be easy ! your amp got some send return jacks??

i got a boss GT8, and i know it can be used in the send/return, but you can also just plug it in the guitar input and turn of all the kind of pre and speaker simulations !! maybe search for the manual of the amp and the pod in the net, or check it out at the store ! but if you just gonna se the effects, you should try a GT8 ! it rocks :D:D

The Powerball should have an effects loop that you'll run into the POD XT Pro. The POD XT Pro has stereo send and return jacks on the effects loop, as well as all sorts of other nifty inputs and outputs on the back. My favorite is the dry signal output for recording a completely dry signal to reprocess later. You use the left input and output for a mono effects loop.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...