My Latest Creation Part 3 MP3's

budman68

Well, I did the nylon and the bronze also now and I must say the bronze is the best in my opinion. The nylon, as always, just does not have the sustain that I like. Again, please forgive my playing as I can't play for crap as I'm STILL rusty lol! Here is the nylon:

Nylon strings

And here are the Bronze strings:

Bronze strings

Dave->

Well,

What can be said? Amaizing!

What pickup system did you use (I assume is some sort of piezo)? I'm planning to do something simmilar, and I had my eye on the Graph-Tec "FAAS/Ghost" system ( http://www.tusq.com/product_display.asp?Se...and&brand=Ghost ), and was wondering if you have had experience with it.

But yeah, :D

Oh Ah, that's nice. Personnally, I like the Nylon sound better. The bronze is certainly brighter, but the nylon just has more character. My 2 cents.

*bravo* on the MP3's BTW, nice work!

Bear's latest project and this gives me an idea for a future contest for the guitar of the month. Electric/Acoustic hybrid projects.

Hey there, yeah I like the nylon but I think I'm going to stick with the bronze for now though.

Ford: I have had no experience with FAAS but I do hear great hings from them. I used an under the saddle piezo connected to a Barcus Berry preamp that I retrofitted into the cavity of the guitar. It was originaly in a little black box on it's own but I wanted to make it an "on board" unit.

Thanks for the comments!

Dave->