Mu-stang Accent Color

verhoevenc

Color?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So in building my guitar modelled after a '72 Ford Mustang GT I made the cut away and had planned to have the white accent line around said cut-away as per the picture I found on the internet for a '72. I wanted it to be a correct rendition of the machine, color included. HOWEVER this weekend I saw the same kind of car in person this time, and it had black accent lines around the cut-aways... so now I could do black lines and still have it historically correct. And I can't decide. So lets see if ya'll can help. I've included a picture of how the guitar would look with both colors, and of the two cars with the two colors as well.

blackwhitemeustang.jpg

Chris

• 1 month later...

hmm,i wonder...

yes...

maybe,if you have time and patience,and bare in mind this in an idea,you could use chrome,or something shiney?

if it hits the light it will reflect and appear white...and when there is no light hitting it...it looks dark and black...you could have both?

or you could go with white lol

• 3 weeks later...