Hi Everyone, Another Newbie Here

Hi everyone. I'm new to the whole concept of building your own instruments.

Up untill now I've only set up my guitars, changed pickups, pot's etc.

I've been interested in building or customizing guitars for a long time.

However, I never worked up the courage to start.

Found this forum a while ago. I think with all the information here I can finally start

on some of my projects.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of great information here from a mostly nice bunch of people. :D Take advantage of the search feature (upper right hand corner) and spend some time browsing through threads. I've learned a great deal since joining in February and I'm looking forward to testing some of this on an actual build...

I think everyones said it all now, Welcome aboard bro! :D

Top right is the search feature, very helpful when digging out info, and if you cant find it, start a thread! Almost all the users here are amazingly friendly people and highly knowledgable and are usually more then helpful to help out :D

See ya around the forums!!

~~ TS ~~

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ! I've been browsing around these forums for quite some time now.

The only bad thing about that is that I keep getting exiting idea's for my own first project. :D Might as wel get started and sacrifice an old Squier strat I have lying around somewhere, so I can learn the basics. :D