Recommend Me Some Pedals!

xtjdx

So, having sunk about $1400 into my new rig so far, I'd like to add a few more pedals to the lineup. I'm playing in a band that does post-rock/doom/sludge type stuff (similar to Pelican, but with a faster and more technical feel). I'm tuned to standard B. Currently my setup is as follows:

Gibson SG -> TU-2 Tuner -> MT-2 Distortion -> BD-2 Overdrive -> DD-6 -> Echo Park (getting rid of this next practice) -> Music Man HD130 -> Marshall 1960A cab.

Not really sure what I'm looking for (except a GE-7 which I will be picking up soon). Just anything I could use to get spacey sounds that will be either true bypass or very low noise/tone sucking. Also, recommend an A/B/Y box? Thanks!

Eh, it looks like with that you have to know EXACTLY what you want. Right now I'm just wanting to experiment with different kinds of pedals, not spend a fortune on one that I don't even know if I'll ever use. Looks like quality stuff though.

Oh yeah, if you'd like to hear the stuff we do to get a better feel for the style of pedals I might be able to use, we're at Myspace. </shamelessplug>

Note: neither of those songs were recorded with my current setup. The new one sounds muchhhhh better.

Edited by xtjdx

I'm not a big pedals guy. But I will admit, I now have a highschool crush on the Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter. It's one amazing phaser pedal!! I thinkt he coolest thing about it though it it's "constand rise" or "constant fall" settings. Where the phase gives the effect of always rising or always falling instead of a normal cyclical phaser! And of couse it has all the normal phasers, steps, etc.

Chris