Cavities

or if you have a router and prefferably a jointer you can make your own

what cavities did you want?

'

there's a trem comparison chart pinned, the neck pocket is going to be based on your neck but here's a good set of measurements to start off with.... well if you intend to go with an ibanez neck at least.

for pickups can be anything you want, if you're putting pickguard over it i wouldn't worry to much if it's your first guitar. For rings, it's usualy 41mmx72mm (1 5/8"x 2 27/32") With wings on the sides 8mmx16mm (5/16"x5/8")

hmm i just clued into that fact that you probably mean the rear routing for controls :D

i spent a good day making my own cover and router jig templates that i use now. you can buy them.... but.... why not be creative and challenge yourself and make your own!

I find where i want my pots and switch to be then draw then drill pin holes to the back. Then drill to about 1½" depth in the back of the guitar for each pot with a bradley bit (1" or 1¼" bit i think)... the place my female router template for the recessed cover , and rout the correct depth. then set the router a bit deeper (not as deep as i drilled for the pots) and free hand rout to connect the wholes i made for each pot so i have room to run the wires, then drill the angled jem style ouput and connect that to the tone pot again freehand routing.... then i'm all done B) Well... i still have to make the cover plate... but that's later with the male version of the cover template