FS - Guitar and 2 Gibson Pickups

hezochiah

The pickups came out of my '99 Les Paul DC that I put EMGs into. The 492R has about 8" of wire on it and the '57T has about 5". Gold covers on both and in good shape. I will sell both for $75 plus shipping.

The guitar is a Hamer Stellar with 2 Duncan Designed Humbuckers. I put a tone pros locking tune-o-matic/stop tail on it. I will sell this for $225 with the tone pros on it or $200 with the original on it. Prefer to ship in US but can probably do international if you pay actual shipping. Also, I am set up for Paypal. I will post pics when I get home tonight. Thanks...

Here are some pictures...

Hamer Stellar 1

Hamer Stellar 2

The guitar was made in Korea. It has a PRS kind of shape with a mahogany body and a silky oak top with a nice cherry sunburst finish. 2 Duncan Designed Humbuckers and a 3 way switch with a 24 fret neck. I really like this guitar but with a Les Paul DC and an ESP KH-2 on the way, I really don't have a need for it anymore. It is pictured in a case but will come in a gig bag. Thanks

Gibson Pickups 1

Gibson Pickups 2

This is a really nice pickup combination. I was able to get a nice AC/DC Aerosmith type sound with these. I actually really liked the way these sounded, but in order to get that Metallica sound I wanted I went with EMGs. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks...

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...