For Sale: Rectoverb/single Rectifier 50w Combo

I have a 50W Mesa Rect-O-Verb combo for sale, as I am off to a London university in September, and am switching to a....slightly less expensive solution as student debts approach

This amp is LITERALLY my pride and joy, I have taken exquisite care of it ever since I purchased it in May as a birthday present. I have several more pictures of the amp other than the one at the bottom of the advert, and these will help you see the excellent condition of it. These are avaiable on request, I will email you as many high res photos as you like

If your looking into buying one of these, you will already be aware of the legendary distortion channels, however I doubt that the clean channel will have been given the praise it should. I play a lot of RHCP/SRV/bluesy stuff on this, and it can go from clean clean clean to "Just breaking up when you dig in" on the clean channel, and "Slight overdrive" to "AC/DC" on the pushed mode.

The vintage and modern channels are both superb, with different voicings. I spend a lot of my time on the modern channel, because hey....its a recto, it would be a sin not to. My favourite sweeping tone however is on the vintage channel with the gain fairly high, it just sounds more......liquidy. Think Paul Gilbert on technical difficulties solo

The amp obviously comes with the original good condition mesa 3 button footswitch.

I am looking for offers above £800 for the amp. Pm me your thoughts.

I also have an 8ohm hotplate for sale, these hold value fairly well so I think £180 with or without the amp is a fair price.

IMG_0275.jpg