Quilted Waterfall Bubinga Drop Tops

erikbojerik

There will be a bunch of tops coming from this slab (I’ve already picked out my two). Some will be thin enough to bend over forearm contours, some standard 1/4” ones, and a couple of thick ones for carve tops. All of them will be 8” to 9” wide with plenty of room to plane for joining.

Only a few of them will have both heartwood and sapwood, all but one can be joined so that either side can serve as the center line (see Drop Top B below). Most of the tops posted later will be heartwood-only. All of them are sanded to thickness and ready to go.

Most of the slab has not yet been bookmatched or cross cut, so if you have something special in mind, let me know. PayPal or money order, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

Drop Top A $55 - 19” x 8” (tapering to 5-1/4”) x 0.110” thick

SOLD - to Andrew from Bethesda

Edited by erikbojerik

Erik, Some things have come up and I'm totally out of money to buy guitar buiding stuff. That said, all this week I got a job doing the molding in an expensive home, so I should have plenty of money in a week or two.

This one will most likely go on a mahogany back with low output mini humbuckers. :D

Edited by Godin SD

Erik, Some things have come up and I'm totally out of money to buy guitar buiding stuff. That said, all this week I got a job doing the molding in an expensive home, so I should have plenty of money in a week or two.

This one will most likely go on a mahogany back with low output mini humbuckers. :D

No worries, I probably won't get the new blade until late this week, so it'll be either next week or the week after that.

No worries, I probably won't get the new blade until late this week, so it'll be either next week or the week after that.

Awesome. Keep me informed. :D

Edited by Godin SD