Ibanez parts on Ebay

DividedByJames

I like ibanez guitars for some reason so I always check Ebay for cheap stuff. These aren't cheap by any means, but maybe you can build that custom Ibanez you always wanted.

Universe Neck , JPM 100 neck , Satriani neck , S-series neck , S-series neck#2 , Floral Jem neck (repaired) , Floral Jem body, RG AANJ wizard maple fb neck

And yes... I admit...I am an ebay spam. I'm addicted. :D

And yes... I admit...I am an ebay spam. I'm addicted. 

Who's your pimp daddy?

But seriously that looks good, if you had the money and didn't want to build any thing that would be great! I've always wanted an Ibanez Iceman I just loved the shape, but didn't think that it would be a great player. My friend's got a Ibanez and I aways thought of them as guitars for widdlers and floyde rose fanatics I don't know what kind it was, but when I played it, ohh that flat finger board, the big frets and the light body and neck, I felt like I could play any thing! I found it sooooo much easier to play ANYTHING in any style, I was soooo impressed that I really want one now! so don't be surprised to see any of my guitars up for sale!( If my parents let me :D )

Thanks, Rob