Whammy 4 Troubles

Nitefly SA

When I watch Buckethead, his whammy is not depressed at all. I'll call that zero. When his whammy is at zero his guitar sounds normal, it is only when he begins to depress the pedal that the pitch raises. I assumed this is because he has a better version of the whammy, I saw Rockford's own shredder friday night, Shawn Williams and he has the same whammy 4 but the same thing as buckethead when it's on and on zero it sounds like his regular guitar and the effect doesn't kick in until the pedal is depressed. When I turn my whammy on and it is at zero the pitch is always raised, How can I fix this? I already removed the rubber stoppers on the bottom of the expression pedal to help it get closer to my original pitch, an improvement but still not all the way to zero. is there some sort of internal switch or something? Thanks to all who can help, even a little bit.

put the rubber feet back on, you can reset it by doing:

1. unplug the powersupply.

2. hold the foot switch down(the button), and replug the power in.

3. a light should start flashing, rock the pedal forward then back.

4. push the button again.

that shoudl set it back to zero. if i dont make any sense refer to the digitach site for the manual, thats where i got it.