Great Tab Book Site ( Its Free)

billtheboy

We'll I didn't have much time to devote to updating it and keeping it current, so when it came up to renewal I decided not to waste my money until I can do it justice. My job has keep me way too busy lately, and I'm still playing in two bands, plus I work on computers on the side, and still find time to build and repair guitars. So, as you can see, that doesn't exactly leave me much time for writing or editing webpages.. I'll have a site back up someday, it's just too much going on right now to devote to it. I appreciate your concern though, and although I didn't give you guys permission to copy my work, it's ok with me if you repost it as long as it's not edited. So how's things going for ya?

Did you check out any of the links I gave you yet?

I use guitar pro now that all my favorite tab sites went down, there still free.(the programs cheap)

GF - I didnt mean to "copy" your work, more of back it up. We thought you disapeared and didnt want somthing you spent so much time on to vanish with you. as soon as you get your site back, if you dont have your own copy I'll send it all out to you and take the version I have down.

• 3 weeks later...
I use guitar pro now that all my favorite tab sites went down, there still free.(the programs cheap)

GF - I didnt mean to "copy" your work, more of back it up. We thought you disapeared and didnt want somthing you spent so much time on to vanish with you. as soon as you get your site back, if you dont have your own copy I'll send it all out to you and take the version I have down.

It's cool that you backed it up, I appreciate it, I do plan on building a new site sometime in the future. I will be glad when this new update is over and I have everything done on this big project at work. It's been grueling, but I really look forward to getting back to PG more often. In the next couple of weeks I'll have everything finished. I'm also learning how to build better websites also, so I've not only gotten into Flash, but learning how to use Photoshop CS2, Illustrator 12, and Dreamweaver combined to make a visually pleasing website. My camera had also broke, so I just got a new Kodak that's 10 times better than the old camera I had, so now I can actually have some tools to build a new site when I get around to it.