ebay seller warning

LGM Guitars

well, I just got screwed for the first time on ebay, but the seller picked the WRONG guy to screw.

He runs a supposed legitimate store, has over 10,000 positive feedbacks, but quite a few negatives as well.

The item I purchased was a reproduction Grammophone for a xmas gift. First, he was SLOW in giving me the shipping cost, then he raped me on the shipping, but as I wanted the item I paid it. it arrived, the packaging is perfect, inside however the item is damaged. Not only that, for what he charged it should have been shipped 3 day at the slowest! it took over 2 weeks to arrive, he said it was shipped UPS< it wasn't it was shipped ground mail.

After running background checks it seems his store is neither registered online or with the chamber of commerce in his city. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau in Cleveland. What pisses me off the most, is even after all of this, I left him neutral feedback, he leaves me negative!!!!!!!! I paid quickly, paid what he wanted, did everything I was supposed to do as a buyer.

His ebay ID is rak

his contact info from ebay is

Contact information for rak:

User ID: rak

Name: JEREMY WENCES RAK

Company:

City: AVON

State: OH

Phone: 440-258-XXXX

Time/Date: Wednesday, Apr 08, 1998 16:34:42 PST

Likely nobody here will buy from him, but just in case I am posting this. If you have bought from him and have had a negative experience, please let me know.

Thank you

don't they make enough money without scamming people?

whats the point? couple of bucks more than usual?

if they spent their time creating online businesses ..etc instead, they'd find a much larger income and much less aggrevation

(this sort of thing pisses me off obviously)

and thats f**king shocking that he didn't even use the post YOU PAID FOR!!

Actually at this point if you have all of your documentation you should file a complaint with Ebay itself.

At least that is what I would do, sure he may be making them a ton of money through his listing's but they don't need this kind of bad business going on in their site and will probably take steps to correct the situation.

You have to follow the steps as outlined here in Safe Harbor, don't worry it may be a hassle but in the end you'll either be satisfied or he'll probably be without an account........

Either way the feedback can be reversed as well through negotiation, if he loose's his account it will be switched to neutral..........

Now you know the story behind the one neutral on my account, bad buyer though not a seller...........

Got screwed by a guy on Ebay way back when, sent the money, never got my stuff, he was long gone by then, had posted about a 100 things, like only a few hours right after he first signed up with ebay, in those days not many people had feedback as it was a fledgling website, not many people were even aware of it, basically took our personal checks cashed them, then gave us a sad sob story about his grandma dying or something, thats why he hadn't mailed out his stuff yet, etc etc finally after much complaining to ebay they checked it out, dude had split or never lived where he said he was at, turns out they traced some of the computer accesses via ip addresses and it was public libraries, etc... , since then that and other similar scams, they have come along way with thier policing policies and ebay payments, etc... people got smart, should have never sent personal check either, still dont know how he cashed them, they never found him, good luck with your getting the bastard, i know how it feels, and ebay now really frowns on fruad and will try and help ya out, just give em time, they are not the fastest people on the block when it comes to that, hopefully since my trouble, they have improved it much, i have successfully done buisiness with others on ebay and been overjoyed with them, so dont give up on it yet. good luck

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...