Digitech Whammy, Metalzone, Sonic Maximizer, Ibanez Parts, Etc.

GodBlessTexas

Hello everyone. I'm clearing out some stuff that I've taken in trades or bought and never used. I've got the following for sale:

2004 Digitech Whammy pedal. In excellent shape with one small finish chip. Comes with A/C adapter, but box and paperwork got tossed by my ever cleaning wife. Asking $150. Sold.

2004 Ibanez RG320DXQM sharktooth neck. Maple with bound rosewood fingerboard. 24 frets. Includes locking nut and tuners. Has a couple of wood discolorations/dark spots on the neck, but they appear to be under the finish. Asking $125.

Metalzone MT-2 distortion pedal - Virtually mint - $50 SOLD!

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige body. Gray nickel finish. 2003 model with some slight finish dings (no wood damage or cracks) - Asking $45.

BBE Sonic Maximizer 882i. Mint condition with box and papwerwork. Paid $250 at GC 9 months ago and used only once - $175 Sold.

Ibanez LoTRS - Made in Japan and a drop in replacement for any LoTRS II equipped Ibanez import guitar - $35 Sold.

Willing to take Paypal (preferred), money order, or cash for folks in DFW. I'll ship the smaller stuff USPS priorty for cost, and larger stuff for whatever UPS quotes me. More stuff later.

Edited by GodBlessTexas

I know some of you have asked for pictures, and I planned on taking them last night, but I forgot we were heading out of town today and didn't have a chance after I was packed. I'm currently in Houston and won't be back in Dallas until Tuesday night, but I'll post pics then. Don't be afraid to make offers if you're interested. I love to haggle! :D

Happy New Year!

GBT

Pictures!

BBE Sonic Maximizer 882i

1980's Marshall Valvestate 8100 Microstack - Made in England

RG Sharktooth neck pic #1

RG Sharktooth neck pic #2

RG Sharktooth neck pic #3

RG Sharktooth neck pic #4

RG Sharktooth neck pic #5

My wedding ring (size 12) is in the last two pictures to give you some idea of the size of the dark spots. I'm also including a set of tuners with the neckl, so it is 100% complete.

Digitech Whammy

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

Edited by GodBlessTexas