Have You Ever Been In The Early Stages Of A Build And ..........

tkcrabby

instead of buying the rest of the supplies and parts you need see a guitar that you end up buying with the money for the project? Well, I'm guilty,,,,,,,,,,,,, here's what I bought,,,,, should get here next Monday,,, hopefully I can get back to gathering parts and supplies for my Tele Project by late the next week.

cf5f_1.jpg

It's a Brian Moore Chinese import but I can't afford a USA made one anymore............

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/tkc58/d0d4_1.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/tkc58/cfe9_1.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/tkc58/d1f8_1.jpg

instead of buying the rest of the supplies and parts you need see a guitar that you end up buying with the money for the project? Well, I'm guilty,,,,,,,,,,,,, here's what I bought,,,,, should get here next Monday,,, hopefully I can get back to gathering parts and supplies for my Tele Project by late the next week.

It's a Brian Moore Chinese import but I can't afford a USA made one anymore............

No shame in that. Looks like a very nice guitar. Enjoy it! :D

Regards,

Rob

Well, I got the BM i21 today , I'm at "work" and like a Dumbo I didn't think to bring a guitar cord even though I knew I was having it delivered here AND I have a small combo amp in one of my lockers,,,,, so, I've been playing it "acoustically" for about a half an hour or so,,,,,,,,,, sounds ok acoustically,,,,, and IF the factory pick ups don't turn my crank then I'll drop a couple of SD's in there and see what it sounds like with some good pickups in it.

The hardware and finish are fine, just needed a little polishing and it's nearly like new, it if extremely light weight, which I like very much (Cuz I have a little bit of back trouble from time to time.)

I've read a fair amount of reviews for the cheaper imports tuners NOT being any good BUT these seem fine,,,, O' well, the tuner screws (center of each knob) each were a half to a whole turn loose so, I tightened those up and it stays in tune even when I "beat" the thing pretty hard.

The color looked in the pictures like a RED , the back and sides of the body and neck are red BUT the top is more of a rusty shade of red, they call it "Cinnamon" and that's a good description of this shade. The top has a lot of flame BUT it is not nearly as three dimensional as my USA Made Brian Moore C-55 BUT then again, what can a guy expect? I mean really, I got this guitar for $230 shipped.

At this point the only thing I wish was different on this guitar is that it was the "Turquoise" color they show on their web site as I have a thing for Blue guitars so, IF anyone here has a Turquoise Brian Moore i21 they'd want to trade even for a Cinnamon i21 let me know.