Gold Side Dots

so what do you guys use?

i was keeping my eye out for very thin grounding wire; but even then its color is far from the brass i got,

i was gonna try thick gold safety pins but when i cut off the ends they were silver inside;

my old freind use to use hollow copper tube which looked like lil o's down the fb; i want something solid, but still want it gold;

any brass dowels ive seen are just to thick; but i have only searched hardware stores and wal-mart

so what do you guys use?

i was keeping my eye out for very thin grounding wire; but even then its color is far from the brass i got,

i was gonna try thick gold safety pins but when i cut off the ends they were silver inside;

my old freind use to use hollow copper tube which looked like lil o's down the fb; i want something solid, but still want it gold;

any brass dowels ive seen are just to thick; but i have only searched hardware stores and wal-mart

Hobby shops should have brass rod that is about the size of side fret markers. Or www.smallparts.com under wire and springs. Not sure the min order from small parts tho.

I was going to say that, I was at one today having a new end put on my hoses for my cutting torch and noticed some brass welding wire in a plastic tube( like the tubes for fret wire from stew mac) and it was the perfect size for side dots. I thought about this thread when I saw it.