Warmoth Mahogany Neck For Sale

possum1284

hi im selling the following neck: im accepting any resonable over over $200

pictures of the neck

Warmoth Custom “Pro 13 Degree” mahogany neck

Double expanding truss rod

AMAZING figured Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard (I talked the Warmoth folks into pulling out a piece from their special secret stock--no lie!--for an extra $65).

25 1/2” scale, 22 frets, 1-11/16” nut width, fatter “Boatneck” back contour for enhanced comfort and playability

Nickel/Silver medium-jumbo fretwire (fret slots are cut, but fretwire is not installed)

Beautiful Quilt Maple Headstock Overlay...finish it like the body or just put a clear coat on it--it complements the body nicely!

the neck is unfinished,and no position markers drilled (curly maple dot markers included if you want to add them).

The headstock and back of the neck will need some sort of a finish (see Guitar ReRanch for easy D-I-Y finishing!)

Needs a nut (only part missing, but not it's not too difficult or expensive to have a luthier cut and install one for you!)

(note: Warmoth ships custom necks with a slight bow since there is no string tension...the neck will be straight as an arrow once you adjust the truss rod, put strings on, and set the guitar up. Also, the neck pocket is angled, so the neck attaches with 2 pairs of different length screws...make sure you use the proper screws or you'll drill through the fingerboard!).

please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in the neck

• 5 months later...

I know this is a pretty old link but any chance you still have the neck?

Email me b_rocki21@yahoo.com