Wizard Neck

I just finished making one in acad, kinda rough...should be near perfect (used .000(0) as much as I could based on math and information given)

Only problems are the AANJ heel on the neck, dunno the specs on that...and prolly couldn't make it if i wanted to...so the bolt part is gonna look kinda wierd. And I don't know how to do the back 'radiuss', I dunno what it is, so its square in the back... :D

I'll upload it for those that want it, tomorrow, unless I'm asleep all day, which i just might be...its 5:40am my time.

hi

as i have been through the tutorials at PG so many times, i have came across these dimension everytime. i hope it can help you.

stv2.jpg

Page.

Guest AlexVDL
Only problems are the AANJ heel on the neck, dunno the specs on that...and prolly couldn't make it if i wanted to...so the bolt part is gonna look kinda wierd. And I don't know how to do the back 'radiuss', I dunno what it is, so its square in the back... :D

Same here... I still am not able to draw such stuff.. I mean I could but Autocad won't! I'm busy using another CAD programm so I do can draw the back B)

Here's what I got...

neck1.jpg

neck2.jpg

neck3.jpg

Guest AlexVDL

That's not a 7 string :D

And yes mine is 3D, what's the problem with the 2D drawing then? It's just basically the fretboard adding a headstock. Or are you drawing it from the side?

Guest AlexVDL

72 could be correct, mine is 70 though. The 52 is correct too.

Here's a close-up of my AANJ, I compared a scan of Tonebuckets jem7BSB neck and my JPM neck, and it was the same. So this is my conclusion:

aanj.jpg