First Timer's Project Completed

Here is my project. I have a great deal of woodworking experience for only being 23. However this is my first guitar build. My boss made a few and got me into it, before I knew it i was spending thousands of dollars or top quality parts and tools... Im not sure this is a good hobby or not. LOL If I manage to sell a few guitars I guess it will be all worth the investment.

Here are picture of my lil baby. She is a Hallow bodied Telecaster style with an F-hole guitar. The Top and bottom of the body are Curly Koa which my mom unknowingly smuggled back to the mainland from Hawaii about 5 years ago. LOL Thats a funny story in it's own. Back on subject. The middle section of the body is Hondurian Mahogany, along with the neck which is made figured Mahogany. Ebony fret board with puha shell inlays on the headstock, fretboard, top of the body and back of the guitar. Gold accents, Tuners, Schaller roller bridge, Speed Knobs, Jack Plate, Front and back ferrules, and 3 way switch. Seymour Duncan Pickups, JB and Jazz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Thank you. For all your complements.

*Desopolis - The Black/White/Black is a ply, then the wide strip is seprate. Which is made up of the Paua Shells

*WOOD - I need to slot the nut and set the bridge still so thats why I dont have string on it. It's also my little way of keeping myself from playing it, I was planning on entering it in my local woodworking fair, in June. So I dont want anything to happen to it.