Anyone Else Getting Tracktion 3?

Thoughtless 7

I'm on the beta-test team, and I can say that it's got some really nice features added to it since T2.

I'm really looking forward to the bundled software, too, though (which I do NOT get to beta-test for the most part) including the GPO T3 edition. I've never had decent orchestra samples (settling for some of the better soundfonts) so I'm quite looking forward to that one. RMIV is a kick-butt drum sampler, too, and DrumCore will fill in other drum needs nicely.

In short: I've already been using it, but I'm STILL looking forward to its release. :D

Greg

I can say that they're working as fast as humanly possible to get it out there. I think it's feasible that it could hit the shelves by the end of the month, but I can't guarantee it. I'm sure I could probably say more than that, but I don't want to even risk breaking my NDA... those guys have been really good to me and I'd like to continue testing. :D

Greg