Fabric Finish Done....

I figured since I figured out how to upload images I would show ya my latest atempt at a fabric finish. I also changed out the inlays to match the body better. She looks amazing under a blacklight, kinda like its on fire. Comments welcome...god or bad.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w242/Ib...razy/Firerg.jpg

I know the knobs are cheap...they were borrowed from another project just so it didnt look naked.

Edited by ibanez_crazy

Yeah, it really looks great!

Thank you..... I was looking through my pics to find one that shows the finish up close, and of course, the one that does also shows my blem... on the first one I tried, when wetsanding near the pickup switch, I sanded through the clear. I was being overcautios when wetsanding this one, and left a hint of a run in the finish...oh well live and learn. I also left the masking tape in the neck pocket on too long, and when I removed it, I pulled a chip about the size of a pencil tip off. Drop filled it, but if you look hard enough, you can still see it.