Turning My Word Tut. Into A Pdf

I'll happily do it for you. I'm about to walk out the door, though, so let me take care of it tonight?

Do you mind if I reformat your headings and subheadings or change the font? I'm interested in dicking around a bit. :D Actually, I'll fire off an unaltered PDF so that you can just have it, and then I'll dick around a bit to see if you like the changes. If you don't, no harm of course-- it's for my own curiousity only and I'd have fun doing it.

Greg

Feel free Greg. I only ask cause I'm in the process of doing an acoustic tutorial under the same format. And After all the scam stealing sites I'm al little worried. Cause aqs much as I like giving, I want my giving to be from me. But hopefully we will soon have a semi-hollow electric, an acoustic, and a resonator guitar in the same format as the one already released. I'm HOPING too have all out b y the end of summer but that's VERY abitious.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris,

Fire me off an email at (making appropriate anti-bot substitutions):

d o c t o r -->dott<-- g r e -->att<-- gmail -->dott<-- com

no spaces, and the crazy "--><--" substituted with the correct symbols. :D ... and yes, that's "gre" rather than "greg" and no I'm not a doctor. <chuckle>

Greg