New Builder (help?)

Hello,

I'm new and was wondering if someone could answer a few questions. I would like to build a Telecaster Highway One. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on them. So I was wondering if you could give me some direction. My uncle has been a wood worker all of his life and he said he would help. I'm pretty excited cause I've always wanted to build a guitar just didn't know where to start then I found this place. How would you go about making a logo on the headstock. I seen some cool ones around here but I didn't bookmark it.

Also I dunno what this is called on the fret board but I would like to do something like it... I have a few things in mind. Would you think it's possible to use sea shells? I kind of doubt it but I think that would be pretty cool.

http://www.koolguitars.com/img_chitarra/58.jpg

If you could help me out I'd appreciate it.

-Chris

Hello,

I'm new and was wondering if someone could answer a few questions. I would like to build a Telecaster Highway One. I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on them. So I was wondering if you could give me some direction. My uncle has been a wood worker all of his life and he said he would help. I'm pretty excited cause I've always wanted to build a guitar just didn't know where to start then I found this place. How would you go about making a logo on the headstock. I seen some cool ones around here but I didn't bookmark it.

Also I dunno what this is called on the fret board but I would like to do something like it... I have a few things in mind. Would you think it's possible to use sea shells? I kind of doubt it but I think that would be pretty cool.

http://www.koolguitars.com/img_chitarra/58.jpg

If you could help me out I'd appreciate it.

-Chris

I'm a newbie myself. Welcome to the board. I found this place after lurking around over at Seymour Duncan forums for a bit.

This place loooks like it has most ALL the answers and a dedicated bunch of folks.

Seashells? Interesting. That's nice work on the link.