Spoke-wheel Truss Rods In The Uk?

I bought my last truss rod from a guy on ebay, I can't seem to find the same ones anywhere in the UK. I want a dual action rod with a body end, spoke adjustment...anyone know where I can get one? I've tried the usual suspects but I might have missed somewhere.

Setch or Simo asked the same question a few months back and i'm pretty sure he drew a blank as well, i can't ever remember seeing any from the usual and unusual suspects. Dunno, dare say whichever one it was will chime in but i think he ended up getting in a SMac delivery.

Jem

If there's enough demand I might buy several & sell them on to anyone here at minimum cost...or someone else can if they like. It seems strange that the people on here that use them most are from the UK yet they're not available here.

BTW, this place sells CF rods: http://www.carbonology.com/shop.asp?PC_ID=...amp;sec_id=2116 , they also have these in the offcuts section.