Cheap Mahogany Project Neck $15

t1r12003

I'm cleaning out my project closet and found this neck. I sanded back the headstock and back of the neck to find what I'm 99% sure is mahogany, but since there's that 1%, I'm just selling this cheap. The frets are in great shape, no wear, just need polished. They may need leveled, I never had this on a guitar so I don't know. The edges of the frets do need filed back on either side of the neck, as you run your hand down the neck you feel them sticking out a bit. Fretboard is rosewood. Tuner holes are the smaller 8mm size to take vintage Strat tuners with the ferrules. The back of the headstock has the double set of holes for two screws for each tuner. There's a sticker on the back of the headstock CE. Heel is 2 3/16" or 56mm wide. Has a sticker on the heel E 0413585. It is square at the end and no fretboard overhang. 22 frets, 25 1/2" scale length. 1 5/8" nut width, or 41mm. Standard nut is not included. There's enough material/wood behind the nut slot that you could even rout this out for a floyd nut.

That's a lot of description for only $15, but hey, I want you to know what you're getting.

$10 to ship this in the US. PM or e-mail me at t1r12003@yahoo.com

Paypal is easiest for me.

Here's some pics:

137_3768.jpg

137_3769.jpg

137_3771.jpg

137_3772.jpg