Kramer Guitar Neck Needs A Little Work $15

t1r12003

I'm just selling this cheap because it will need some work. It's a Kramer neck, but the headstock was spray painted black, and not a great job either. 21 Fret neck, 25 1/2" scale length. Maple/Rosewood. It was converted to take a Floyd Rose nut. Black (cheap) tuners included as is a string tree to keep the high E string in line. It has it's share of nics, however only one small one is located on the back of the neck where your hand would feel it, and it's just in the finish, so sand it back or fill it with CA glue would fix that easy. Heel has a few extra holes where it was mounted on another type of guitar. Heel width is a standard 2 3/16". This fits a Strat or Kramer. The frets are where this will need the most work. There's tons of life in these, not worn down much at all, but, some have started to raise up out of the slots and they are not even. This would be a great project neck for anyone practicing leveling frets or re-fretting.

I'm selling it cheap due to the work needed on it. $25 total will include shipping to anywhere in the US. Paypal is easiest.

PM or e-mail me at t1r12003@yahoo.com

137_3790.jpg

137_3791.jpg

137_3792.jpg