Jump to content

Help! I Need To Find Those Fender Pots And Knobs That Have The Inn


Recommended Posts

Hello Dear friends..

I have to make a few guitars and was requested to use the new fender knobs and pots that have the push button option in the middle of the knob. "like the new strat models where the volume knob have a button on the top which you can push.

I want to buy a few of them as I think they are cleaner that the old push pull pot system... who outside Fender parts has them?

does anyone know the part number? for the knob and the pot?

I dont want to buy them directly from Fender because they will charge me an arm and a leg..

can some one tell me where I can buy this part and maybe the part number?

thanks in advance for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't seen them anywhere & I'm not sure that they'll be available outside of Fender anytime soon, although I might be wrong. I have a feeling that they were developed with/by Fender as I've not seen them on anything else. The TBX is a similar example, I've not seen those pots produced by anyone else & I woudn't be surprised if Fender own the patent for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...