Can Hok Kany Colors Be Sprayed Over Sanding Sealer?

will it interfere with the kandy and the hardeners in the kandy? it says it can be sprayed over all of there bases, but i guess if i cant spray it over the sealer, i could probably spray clear then kandy, then clear again, right?

If you are using the UK candies from HOK all it is is Clear with Kandy in it. This would be the same over the sealer as Clear. Compatibility with the sealer could be a issue so test it first. I prefer to use candy concentrate or KK from HOK in Intercoat clear as it sprays like a basecoat. You will need to clear your candy in window otherwise it has to be sanded before reclearing.

will it interfere with the kandy and the hardeners in the kandy? it says it can be sprayed over all of there bases, but i guess if i cant spray it over the sealer, i could probably spray clear then kandy, then clear again, right?

If you are using the UK candies from HOK all it is is Clear with Kandy in it. This would be the same over the sealer as Clear. Compatibility with the sealer could be a issue so test it first. I prefer to use candy concentrate or KK from HOK in Intercoat clear as it sprays like a basecoat. You will need to clear your candy in window otherwise it has to be sanded before reclearing.

are the kk's only availible in 2 and 4 oz quantities?

Not sure all the sizes available in the KK but you could paint several guitars with 2 oz of KK. To use the Kandy Koncentrate you need to buy SG-100 intercoat clear and reducer and mix in about 10% KK. The nice thing is that it sprays and dries just like a basecoat so if you want to do a burst or other work it can be done quickly. If you use the UK Kandy it needs catalyst and a full day to dry but has to be cleared when spraying the candy and will be much thicker.

If you want small amounts check www.coastairbrush.com, they have a full selection of HOK and can set you up.

Not sure all the sizes available in the KK but you could paint several guitars with 2 oz of KK. To use the Kandy Koncentrate you need to buy SG-100 intercoat clear and reducer and mix in about 10% KK. The nice thing is that it sprays and dries just like a basecoat so if you want to do a burst or other work it can be done quickly. If you use the UK Kandy it needs catalyst and a full day to dry but has to be cleared when spraying the candy and will be much thicker.

If you want small amounts check www.coastairbrush.com, they have a full selection of HOK and can set you up.

Great! thanks!