Newbie Guitar Project (yes Another One )

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,Great job on the guitar.I've noticed one little problem on the headstock. You have the tuners on the wrong sides. They are upside down . Not a big problem . Just pointing it out.

yes that was my mistake the way i drilled the holes they wouldnt fit well the rite way round,no drama tho can still tuner it fine,i have to say tho im very very impressed with grover tuners ,a1 quailty there they hold the tuning for ages ,pretty happy bout that ,

• 4 weeks later...
:D EvilBetty, from one lady to another~ You Rock! I too am a newby here on the forum, thanks to finding it while searching for refinishing hints on my "Tequila Induced" project. I had never done more than change strings before that fateful night, and after coming acrossed sites on building guitars from scratch, I now also have a vision of making something from scratch one day. After reading your whole thread of trials, tribulations and learning manuevers along the way, and then seeing your finish project...My kudos to you on an inspirational masterpiece! Once again...You Rock! :D